Dear site users, current and future clients of Real Estate Agency,
In connection with the implementation of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), we would like to introduce to you Privacy and Data Protection Policy of our site, which aims to provide you with information on how LD Properties Ltd. processes your personal data as administrator and how you can control this process. Please, read our Policy and express your consent or disagreement with it.
LD PROPERTIES Ltd., seat and address of management: Varna, 16 Karamfil Str., UIC 111565361, office address: 29 Baba Radda Str., Fl. 1, represented by Dobrinka Zaharieva, e-mail: office.atni@inbox .ru, tel: +359 89 758 8099, in its capacity as a real estate agency performs intermediation in realizing real estate deals and in the course of fulfilling these obligations, the agency requires, keeps and processes personal data of individuals (data subjects) - clients wishing to use our services and users of the site for the purpose of servicing them.
Data subjects for which the Agency collects, stores and processes data are:
- users of the site www.ld-bgproperties.com;
- users of the site who have used or made inquiries through contact forms on the site;
- users who have contacted the Agency via telephone call or email;
- clients who have contacted the Agency's brokers and have expressed their willingness to use the Agency's mediation services.
What data we collect as Administrator, what information do you provide us as Users and how we use them:
The data we collect for the customer is full name, PIN (for Bulgarian citizens), identity card/passport information, e-mail address, telephone number, address for correspondence, permanent address and marital status which we need to verify your identity when entering into contractual relationship with you. In order to be able to provide you with our services and protect both your and our interests, we draft and sign the necessary contracts and records of viewing.
You may use our services provided through the website www.ld-bgproperties.com via the contact form of the Agency, where we clearly identify the mandatory fields for the provision of personal data without which we are unable to provide our services. These are name, phone number, email address. When we receive a request from you through one of our contact forms, we will use the contact details provided to contact you and provide you with the information or assistance you need. We will not use your information to advertise third-party products or services.
The LD Properties Agency stores and processes personal data information received via the contact form on the site, through phone calls or by emails.
Why we collect and process personal data
LD Properties uses the provided information exclusively for the purpose of performing its activities. Access to this information is limited, procedures are designed to protect information from loss, misuse and unauthorized disclosure.
LD Properties collects, uses and processes the information described above in order to:
a / provide the information requested by the User regarding real estate and related information services,
b / conclude contracts for intermediary services, namely:
- Intermediation contract for the sale of real estate
- Intermediation contract for the purchase of real estate
- Intermediation contract for the letting of real estate
- Intermediation contract for the rental of real estate
c / conduct real estate viewings and provide real estate information as follows:
- Record of viewing
- Record for the provision of information
d / receive and process received offers, complaints, requests and other correspondence;
e / fulfill legal obligations relating to the requirements for storing or providing information in connection with demands by competent state or judicial authorities.
Periods for storing information and personal data
- Registration data collected on initial contact (such as name, surname, email address, telephone) is stored without a fixed end date until they are deleted by you;
- Data provided when submitting an offer through the site - for a period of 5 (five) years;
- Agreements concerning the Agency’s activities, including Intermediation Agreements and Records of Viewing - up to 5 (five) years after termination of the contract;
- Correspondence, complaints, demands, requests, including by those filed by e-mail - for up to 5 (five) years;
- Job applications - up to 1 (one) month after their submission;
- Cookies - until they are deleted by you or within six (six) months of your last visit to the site.
Your data will be deleted at the end of the storage period.
These deadlines may be changed, as required by applicable law.
Provision of information to third parties
LD Properties does not provide any third party with any information which constitutes personal data except with the user’s explicit consent and in the cases provided by the law.
We reserve the right to provide third parties with descriptive information, which is public and is posted on the site, of properties which have submitted to us as offers by their owners.
LG Properties does not collect sensitive data of racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, and data relating to the health and sexual orientation of our clients.
What are your rights regarding the personal data you have provided us with:
You are entitled at any time to:
- Request a confirmation that your personal data is processed by us, ask for a copy of your personal data, as well as for information regarding the collection, processing and storage of your personal data.
- Ask for your personal data to be corrected if inaccurate or supplemented if incomplete.
- Ask for your personal data to be deleted for one of the following reasons: personal data is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was provided; when you have objected to the processing when the processing is unlawful; when you withdraw your consent to have your processed;
For this purpose, you need to make a request through the main contact form on our site. If your request for deletion of personal data is reasonable, we will execute it.
If we believe that your personal data is necessary to comply with legal obligations or to protect our rights, it will be retained and you will be informed of this.
If your request is unreasonable or excessive, we may charge a fee for providing the requested information or refuse execution.
The deadline for receiving the requested information is 30 days from the filing date.
Privacy of children protection
Our site is not intended for children and we understand the need to protect children's information, especially in the online environment. LD Properties does not maintain a policy of deliberately collecting information for people under the age of 18.
Data Protection Official
Questions and requests concerning your rights regarding the protection of your personal data can be addressed to the Data Protection Official at: email@example.com
In case of violation of your rights under the above or applicable data protection laws, you have the right to file a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Commission as follows:
Protection of Personal Data Commission
Headquarters and address of management: Sofia 1592, "Prof. 2 Tsvetan Lazarov
Correspondence data: Sofia 1592, 2 Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov Str.
Phone: +359 2 915 3 518
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com; Web site: www.cpdp.bg